Welcoming spaces where one's cares simple melt away. A home where Hygge unlocks the comfort and calm of the living spaces within to help you live well. Live life all-rounded.
From unparalleled, unlock views, to incredible transport connectivity, a rich heritage and culture, the pulse of the city, and the calm of nature - come home to One Pearl Bank.
YOUR COMFORT ZONE
This is where Hygge, Come home in the tropics.
Located on the cusp of the CBD, moments away from Chinatown, and surrounded by the verdant Pearl's Hill Park, One Pearl Bank is where culture, heritage, nature, and urban living come together as one. Experience the full spectrum of what life at the top has to offer in the one place to call home.
Stay connected with the heart of the city and to your loved ones across the island. One Pearl Bank will be served by three MRT lines via Outram MRT Station, which provides for excellent transport connectivity. The East-West Line, North-East Line, and the upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line are all just a three-minute stroll away through a sheltered linkway.
Vertical allotment gardens—a world first for a residential development—will create a community in the sky and provide a sustainable source of food. Over 500 trees across 35 species and more than 135,000 shrubs, plants and flowers will be planted, occupying over 60,000 square feet of space—equivalent to 75% of the total site area.
THIS IS THE PLAVE THAT PROVIDES
You are happy to have chosen this place
Perspective. Where the grounds are designed to Sooth the sense
KEY SELLING POINTS
Places of respite, regeneration and renewal
- Offers Renovation-Zero Concept (T&C apply)which means tenant can move in immediately upon collecting keys
- Provides Fully Integrated kitchen with full suite of Swiss made V-ZUG kitchen appliances
- Opposite the Medical hub which is ranked Top 3 in the world
- Served by 2 MRT stations and access to 3 existing MRT Line and 1 upcoming MRT line
- Atop Pearl’s Hill City Park with a Reservoir hidden within
- More than 100 *Prosperous Koi* fishes will be back in the eco ponds when it reaches TOP